Although most of my time is spent working on adaptability and change with organisations, conferences are like professional vacations to me.
Discussing change issues with colleagues is an invigorating way to spend a few days. And of course presenting ideas as a speaker to an audience that may be unfamiliar with my work is always a great opportunity.
The upcoming Business Agility 2017 conference in New York City looks to be a particularly good one given that its focus is far-ranging.
- Introducing Business Agility:
- What does it mean to be an agile organisation – you’ve heard the buzzword and seen the articles, but what is Business Agility?
- Leading the Transformation:
- How do you lead the change? How do you get 1,000’s of employees to align to your vision of an agile organisation?
- Business Innovation:
- How have agile organisations used their agility to continuously adapt in an unpredictable, VUCA, market?
The one I’m presenting on is Agile Organisational Design.
When I spoke on a similar topic at a conference in Stockholm late last year, I came to appreciate that discussing adaptability as it relates to organisational, rather than team, dynamics resonated more with those who are currently looking to create a culture of change within their businesses. I look forward to expanding on that in New York.
To learn more about the Business Agility conference, click here. To get in touch with me before the conference to discuss organisational change, click here.