Sense and Respond principles are grounded in sound academic theory and research. We have worked with a number of organizations over the years to ensure our applied theories and methods were independently and thoroughly tested.
Sense and Respond: The Journey to Customer Purpose therefore has one foreword and four introductions written by people well versed in theory, research, and applied science. The respected authors are:
- Dr. Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld: Professor, School of Labor & Employment Relations for the University of Illinois
- Professor Daniel T. Jones: Founder and Chairman of The Lean Enterprise Academy
- Mr Bernard Marr: Research Fellow, Cranfield School of Management and Visiting Professor of Organisational Performance, University of Basilicata.
- Professor William Carney: Professor of International Marketing, Instituto de Empresa, Madrid; formerly Visiting Assistant Professor at George Washington University, Washington DC
- Dr. Gary Fisher: Innovation Fellow,The Business Partnership Unit, Aston University
The authors of Sense and Respond thank them for sharing their knowledge, time, and encouragement during our years of transforming organizations. We are honoured they have contributed their thoughts for publication in our book.